Accomplish more with reesON
reesON offers a one-stop digital process to manage the rental process
Whether you’re renting out a house in the country side or a prominent flat in a vibrant city, reesON is there to support you running a hassle-free and efficient rental process for all involved parties.
Browsing & Selection
Screening & Descision
Browsing & Selection
Applicant browses existing real estate listing platforms for suitable flats
Contact Once decided, applicant contacts agent/landlord via reesON platform
Applicant sets up initial profile and indicates suitable viewing times to reesON platform
Agent/landlord checks viewing schedule and confirms/reschedules
Agent/landlord presents the flat in the best way to the interested applicants
If interested in flat, applicant transmits application via reesON with a single click including relevant information e.g.: CV, references, income, credit score, etc.
Screening & Descision
Agent/landlord screens and analyses applications on reesON to easily find optimal tenant
Once decided for a tenant, reesON automatically generates tailored rental agreement
reesON ensures frictionless communication between landlord and tenant to solve arising issues quickly
reesON keeps track of real estate data and quality to ensure proper treatment
reesON offers benefits for all
reesON empowers you to realize significant efficiency gains and huge time savings. Furthermore, we help you to communicate frictionlessly with each other.
- Single point of contact
- Automated scheduling of viewing times and applicants
- Optional bidding/auction mechanism
- Optimized balance of rent yield and vacancies
- Frictionless sharing of documents without need for document 'ping-pong'
- One-click application
- Frictionless communication during rental process
- Easy solving of issues
- Holistic and joint screening of applicants' data
- Easy identification of tenant with 'optimal fit' score
- Build-up of transparent real estate history
- Complete history of tenant interaction supports future transactions
reesON Benefits for Agents
- reesON as single point of contact for all incoming applications
- Fewer e-mails and phone calls from applicants
- Automated scheduling of viewing times and participants
- No need to chase applicants for missing paperwork
- Online screening and reviewing of applicants together with landlords
- Integration with existing CRM solutions
- More time to spend with your clients (or on the golf course...)
Sign up for free
reesON Benefits for Landlords / Property Managers
- Customized preferences regarding applicants (families or students? pets? musicians?)
- Powerful screening tools incl. tailored applicant rankings and proposals
- Select tenant based on holistic and transparent set of criteria
- Optimized balance of rent yield and vacancies through bidding/auction mechanism
- Simple tool to interact with your tenants
Sign up for free
reesON Benefits for Tenants
- No more time consuming preparation of separate applications
- Secure management and transmission of application documents
- No more 'document ping-pong' with agents
- Simple one-click applications for the flats that you like
- Get tailored offers by businesses in your new neighbourhood
- Stay in touch with your landlord/property manager to resolve issues quickly
Sign up for free
reesON handles your documents securely
Your privacy and security of your data is of paramount importance to reesON
We guarantee the highest security standards by locating all of our server facilities in Germany only.
In fact, it is much safer to share documents on reesON than via e-mail.
Understand the security of your personal information, transactional data and content with reesONread more
Security PolicyIs your information secure with reesON? In one word: Absolutely. Many companies in real estate trust us with their information, and trust is not something we take lightly. But lets look at this step by step.
reesON is securely hostedreesON is hosted in secure, Tier III data center facilities, where the servers and network equipment are monitored by several independent monitoring systems, both onsite and remotely. Additionally, the information is redundantly backed by a leading company in cloud-based network service.
Your information is securely storedInformation in reesON is, at minimum, 3-times redundant. Database and file backups are performed regularly, encrypted, and then stored securely. Automated restoration and testing of the backups ensures the integrity of the historical information. Your information is retained for a period of seven years.
Your documents are private and protected in reesONDocuments in reesON may be made available by members to other members and are protected through reesON's verification process. A variety of verification processes are available.
Exporting PDFs is a business decision, not a software decision.reesON is on the side of choice. We have always allowed the freedom to work the way that you wish to work; that freedom is what makes reesON so flexible and user friendly. reesON protects all documents that are exported; advanced functionality such as pdf locking is available as well. As always, we recommend doing as much work as possible from within reesON to maintain the highest level of tracking and version control.
Understand reesON's copyright policy and the measures we take to respect the intellectual property of othersread more
reesON allows all of its users – tenant, agents and landlords – to freely upload documents. This means you can get more done because the ability to add more files is all yours. That being said, reesON respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users to do the same.
If we discover or are alerted to an alleged copyright infringement in regard to a user's content inside the reesON application, we will respond accordingly.
If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and believe that your work's copyright has been infringed, please report it to us at support@reesON.de and include the following:
- A physical/electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information to help us to locate it.
- A way for us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Learn more about the privacy of your personal information, transactional data and content inside reesONread more
reesON Terms & ConditionsreesON allows all of its users – tenant, agents and landlords – to freely upload documents. This means you can get more done because the ability to add more files is all yours. That being said, reesON respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users to do the same, while following in strict accordance with the law.
reesON respects and protects your contentOur users determine what documents to upload. However, if we discover or are alerted to an alleged copyright infringement in regard to a user's content inside the reesON application, we will respond accordingly. Further, reesON will not share any of the documents or content, regardless of the type, without your permission. If you don't share it – neither do we. It's that simple.
Sign up and enjoy working with reesON
Sign up for free and we will inform you in detail how we can help you streamline your real estate processes.